RALUFON NAPE 14-90
- Chemical name: Polyethylen/propylenglycol (beta-naphthyl) (3-sulfopropyl) diether, Kaliumsalz
- CAS No.: 120478-49-1
- Assay: 75%
- Appearance: Brown viscous liquid
Anionic surfactant and carrier
- RALUFON NAPE 14-90 is an anionic, low foaming surfactant without a cloud point. As a sulfonate RALUFON NAPE 14-90 is stable against hydrolysis over a wide pH range.
- RALUFON NAPE 14-90 is used in acid zinc baths as solubiliser for the brightener and as a carrier.
- RALUFON NAPE 14-90 increases the cloud point of the bath and leads to bright deposits in the medium and low current densities. Usually RALUFON F 11-13 is combined with non ionic surfactants.
The product is used in barrel and rack plating.