Backed by rich industry experience and knowledge, we are offering a wide range of EHS Hydroxyl Vinyl Sulfonate Sodium Salt.
This bright, color crystalline ionic solid chemical is prepared by using finest quality chemicals in accordance with set quality norms. The entire range is highly praised for highly reactive nature, long lasting effect and purity. The provided EHS Hydroxyl Vinyl Sulfonate Sodium Salt
is used for different applications such as for cleaning glassware & etching materials, as an ingredient in cement for the increasing of density & texture, as an oxidizing agent in photography & to stain certain types of wood by darkening the tannis.
- CAS No.: 1562-00-1
- Molecular formula: C2H5O3SNa
- PH value: 2-4
- Related density@20 oC: 1.31-1.34
- Water solubility: Quite soluble in water
- Assay: 45%
- Appearance: Colorless to yellowish liquid
- Application: Basic brightener that is used to improve ductile quality and Uniformly plating ability.